Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Maggie Red Blog Interview

Hi Everyone,



If you read my blog entry on my Mayoral Reception, then you'll know that I recently met up with the author of Maggie Red Blog in Pier One, Limerick to talk about what I have been up to since I was featured as the first Star of the Month on the blog back in September.

Check out the new interview entitled "Catching Up With... Sami Long" here.

Maggie Red also covered My Homecoming Party which also took place in Pier One, Limerick at the start of January in her "Seriously Social" segment which you can view here.

I was also at the Ivory Closet's Valentines Jewellery Party which featured in the blog's next "Seriously Social" section and which you can check out here.

A huge thank you to Maggie Red.

Until Next Time,
Sami Long
Miss UN Ireland 2010
Miss UN Europe 2010