Thursday, February 10, 2011

Gorgeous Goodies

Hi Everyone,

I have a new project coming up very shortly which I am extremely excited about but I can't tell you about it just yet!What I can do is give you a sneak peak of certain items I received in the last couple of days which I will be wearing for that-which-cannot-be-named.


Did you know that 7 Camicie on Patrick Street, Limerick stocks ladieswear as well as mens? They have some absolutely gorgeous fitted shirts, one of which I will be wearing for this particular occasion...



I also got a fabulous lil pair of ankle booties from one of my fav shoe shops in Limerick city, Wacky Shoes. I'm absolutely addicted to wearing ankles boots at the mo (high heeled, of course) teamed with skinnies or leggings as I think they're perfect for the current Irish climate.

 

Last but not least, when at the Ivory Closet Valentines Jewellery Party, I received the stunning Cheryl Cole earrings. You can check out some photographs of the party on Maggie Red Blog here.



Pick up a copy of the current West Limerick Edition of the Limerick Leader if you can as there is an article on the Mayoral Reception Cllr. Maria Byrne, Mayor of Limerick, held for me last Monday. I have yet to post my blog entry on that but I should be getting my laptop fixed in the next few days so it shouldn't take too long!

Until Next Time,
Samantha (Sami) Long
Miss United Nation Ireland 2010
Miss United Nation Europe 2010