Wednesday, February 16, 2011

ILoveLimerick.com Interview

Hi Everyone,






When I was at the opening of the LAW Retail Outlet at the end of January, I met Richard Lynch, managing director of ILoveLimerick.com and Sean Wrenn and Gary O'Donnell, Associate Partners of ILoveLimerick.com.

The ILoveLimerick.com team aims to highlight everything positive about Limerick through documentaries, lifestyle programming and interviews. It is Limerick's own TV channel and has over 190,000 Total Upload Views on Youtube. The amazing people behind ILoveLimerick.com provide a platform to promote the interesting, talented and motivated people who live, work and create in Limerick.

Rich, Sean and Gary were at the official opening with photographer Pat Browne of Munster Images filming a documentary about the work Limerick Animal Welfare does (which you can watch here).  

When I was asked if I would like to do an interview for ILoveLimerick.com, I absolutely jumped at the chance. I really admire the work they do and felt hugely flattered to be asked.

You can check out the interview here:



Until Next Time,
Samantha (Sami) Long
Miss United Nation Ireland 2010
Miss United Nation Europe 2010