Sunday, September 25, 2011

Outbreak - Limerick Zombie Festival Press Shoot


Copyright: Ken Coleman

On Saturday, the 10th of September, following the Limerick Pride 2011 Parade, I participated in a press shoot for Outbreak - Limerick Zombie Festival in aid of the Cliona Ring Foundation. (To find out how I got involved in the festival, click here.)




The shoot involved my (rather crap) attempts to flee from a hoard of zombies - taking refuge on the Treaty Stone, legging it down the street (with Councillor Tom Shortt in tow at one point) and barracading myself into the newly-opened Edinburgh Woolen Mills on Bedford Row. The Pier Hotel acted as base camp for us and a room was kindly provided so that the volunteers could be zombified.


Image by Ken Coleman


What I Wore
I wore a multi-coloured dress from the Ivory Closet Dress Hire Limerick along with my Carol Shaw Jewellery crown and my Miss UN Europe sash. My hair extensions were by hotloxshair.com .



Image by Ken Coleman

For more photos, check out my new facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MissSamiLong


Until Next Time,
xxx Sami xxx