Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Catwalk to Kilimanjaro Launch



On Wednesday, the 10th of August, I went along to the "Catwalk to Kilimanjaro" Launch in Harry's on the Green.

Catwalk to Kilimanjaro is a charity climb being undertaken by Irish models Roz Purcell, Georgia Salpa, Daniella Moyles and Louise Johnston to raise funds for Make-A-Wish Ireland, which is dedicated to granting the wishes of children aged three to eighteen living with life-threatening medical conditions.

The climb itself will take place in October but, before then, the girls will be running various fundraising activities which you can keep up to date with on the facebook page here.

One of these activities was the fundraiser launch party which I attended with the author of Miss Red Blog. Highlights of the night included Paddy Cullivan's role as presenter (who you may remember as the host of the Gooseberries which I presented an award at back in January) and two comedy sets.


What I Wore
Unfortunately, I did not have a chance to pick out a dress at my fav boutique, the Ivory Closet but I did have time to get my hair done in an upstyle at The Salon Hair & Beauty, IFSC as well as a French Manicure.

Until Next Time,
xxx Sami xxx