Friday, September 16, 2011

Aware's Daisy Days Leinster Photo Call


On Tuesday, the 16th of August, I travelled to the absolutely beautiful Carton House in Maynooth for the Leinster Photo Call for Aware's Daisy Days Campaign (having done the Munster launch a couple of weeks beforehand).


I was joined by Leo Cullen and Ronan O'Driscoll as well as a group of kids who were also there to help promote the fundraising festival which is taking place all over the country this weekend (from Thursday, the 15th of September until Saturday, the 17th of September).


You can support Aware by buying a daisy chain from one of the many volunteers selling them all over Ireland this weekend. You can also donate by texting DAISY to 57500. Texts cost €2.50 each, with a minimum of €1.90 going to Aware.


What I Wore
Although this was almost a week after getting it done, my spray tan which I had gotten in the Salon Hair & Beauty IFSC ensured I had a healthy glow while the girls styled my hair and did my make-up. I didn't have the chance to pick out a dress from my favourite boutique, The Ivory Closet Designer Dress Hire (based on Shannon Street in Limerick) so instead I wore one of my own summery dresses.

Check out the rest of the shots:



Until Next Time,
xxx Sami xxx