Wednesday, July 27, 2011

SoSueMe.ie's 1st Birthday Bash


On Friday, the 15th of July, I attended the 1st Birthday Bash of SoSueMe.ie - the blog written by Suzanne Jackson which includes showbiz, fashion and gossip features. The party took place in the Grafton Lounge and I wanted to go along and meet Suzanne as I had featured on the blog a few months previously as the "Hottie of the Week". 

Ian Keegan was kind enough to come along with me. You may remember Ian as one of the photographers from the Dublin Zombie Walk Promotional Photo Shoot.

Upon arrival, guests were welcomed with the new sparkling alcoholic drink "Eve" and a goodie bag which included beauty products from Dove and Bourjois as well as vouchers for the Ivory Closet and MakeupFabLicious, among others. The event also saw boyband "On The Edge" performing.

What I wore
I wore a Rachel Gilbert peach dress from the Ivory Closet with silver stud detailing. The Ivory Closet were also sponsoring the party in the form of money-off vouchers in the gift bags. I had also gotten my hair highlighted and trimmed earlier that day in the Salon Hair & Beauty IFSC


Until Next Time,
xxx Sami xxx