Thursday, June 23, 2011

My 21st Birthday Party in Pier One

Photo by MunsterImages.ie

On Thursday, the 26th of May at 16:55, I turned twenty-one years of age!

I had hoped to reach my goal of 1,000 fans on my facebook page by that morning. I was absolutely thrilled when I did in fact pass the 1,000 "likes" mark. A huge thank you to everyone who has liked and shared my page to date. 

After I attended the Monster BBQ that evening, it was back to the Pier Hotel for a quick outfit change into a gorgeous, gold sequinned party dress from the Ivory Closet and make-up application by Claire Kelly before heading down to my birthday party in the hotel's bar, Pier One. I had made the decision to have a very small gathering and to keep it quite low-key, but nevertheless the Pier Hotel pulled out all the stops and provided me with an exquisitely decorated party area (remember the amazing venue for my homecoming party? Now you get the idea...) They even had a special cocktail named after me - The Sami Long Island Ice Tea!

Photo by MunsterImages.ie

 I would like to thank everyone who surprised me a wonderful present and all of the guests I invited. I had an awesome evening! Also, a huge thank you to Rich Lynch and the ILoveLimerick.com crew.

Check out the great deal Pier One is currently offering when you book a party for 50+ people with them:



Until Next Time,
xxx Sami xxx