Thursday, June 23, 2011

Jason McDonald/Amy McGuire/Chrissie O'Farrell Photo Shoot


On Monday, the 30th of May, I made the journey to Killiney Hill in Dalkey to model for a photo shoot with photographer Jason McDonald, MUA Amy McGuire of Peekaboo Make Up Artistry and hairstylist Chrissie O'Farrell.

You may remember that Amy McGuire did my make-up on two separate occasions at the Dublin Festival of Fashion back in October and I also enjoyed a night out with her at the launch of Daddy or Chips in the Good Bits during the same weekend. I had never worked with Jason before but had heard great things about him and had seen some of his amazing work on his facebook page. The shoot was Chrissie's first so well done to her on a great job, too.

The shoot gave me the chance to model a full-length gown from my favourite boutique, which I'm sure you know by now is the Ivory Closet on Shannon Street in Limerick.

Although the weather did prove a little problematic and necessitated a forty-minute hide out in our cars while the torrential rain passed, it really was a fantastic location and Jason, Amy and Chrissie were a pleasure to work with.

Check out the final shots:










Until Next Time,
xxx Sami xxx