Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Homecoming Party

Hi Everyone,

If you're a friend or fan of mine on Facebook then you will know by now that my (very belated) Homecoming Party is taking place tomorrow night at 9pm in Pier One, Limerick.

I would like to invite you to join me in celebrating my new title.

There will be photographers there on the night so dress to impress. In fact, the dressier - the better!

Things will be kicking off at 9pm.

Wanna bring a plus one? Go ahead! The more the merrier.

For those of you traveling to Limerick for the party or those who want to make a night of it, the Pier Hotel is offering a special room rate of €39 exclusive to my party guests for a double.
To book, call 061 317179

Hoping to see you there...

Until Next Time,
Samantha (Sami) Long
Miss United Nation Europe 2010.