Saturday, October 15, 2011

Limerick Animal Welfare Fashion Show


On Thursday, the 8th of September, I attended the fashion show in aid of Limerick Animal Welfare which took place in the Fitzgerald's Woodlands House Hotel.

Limerick Animal Welfare is a registered charity which was founded in 1983 and is dedicated to caring for abandoned and neglected animals in the Limerick area. Over the last five years alone they have saved more than 2000 animals. The aim is to promote the humane treatment of all animals, working towards a more compassionate society.

The event saw pieces being modelled from shops such as The K Boutique, Adare and The Ivory Closet - Designer Dress Hire, Limerick (two of my fav boutiques) by models from the Holman-Lee Agency.

My sister and I at the Fashion Show
What I wore
I wore a dress from the Ivory Closet Designer Dress Hire, Limerick. I also debuted my new hairstyle (ie my Hotloxs Hair Extensions) which I wore straightened. I paired the Rachel Gilbert dress from the Ivory Closet with some knee-high socks and black heels as well as a black clutch.

Until Next Time,
xxx Sami xxx